"Know your customer" and "Know your competitors" are vital requirements for any business. In the world of financial services, Corporate Insight turns these broad concepts into actionable intelligence.
We create value for our clients with a singular approach: We help them better understand their customers and competitors by becoming the customer.
Objectivity and comprehensiveness are the hallmarks of our core offerings—our Monitor services, consulting and research capabilities, and insights. And an unparalleled number of company functional areas utilize our services.
Latest Blog Posts
- July 2014 Fund Thought Leadership Insights: Asset Managers Consider the Market’s Trajectory
- Study Preview: Transcending the Human Touch: Onboarding and Product Strategy for Automated Investment Advice
- Slide Deck: Annuity and Life Insurance Product Update - Q2 2014
- June 2014 Trends & Highlights: New Microsites, Apple Stock Split, Mobile Updates and New Financial Tools
|Join Our Mailing List|
Our Products & Services
- Ten to Watch: Richard J. Hagen Jr.
- Robo-Advisors Now Manage Over 36% More Money Than They Did 3 Months Ago
- How Community Banks Can Win the War for Millennials
- Mobile Brokerage Account Use Nearly Doubles Vs. 2011
- Schwab teases robo offering
- Robo-advisers prepare for market downturns by offering more sophisticated services
- Robo Advisor Assets Up 37%
- Car insurance companies with best online quote tools