- Corporate Insight: Providers Lag Behind in Tablet App Offerings
- 6 New Apps and Sites to Manage Your Money
- The Dumb Money Is Getting Smarter Every Day
- Personal Capital cuts fees on high-net-worth digital platform
- Millennials aren’t worried about their finances — maybe they should be
- An Emerging Price War in the World of Investment Advice
|Study Preview: Transcending the Human Touch: Onboarding and Product Strategy for Automated Investment Advice|
|Written by Grant Easterbrook|
|Tuesday, 22 July 2014 11:34|
Transcending the Human Touch: Onboarding and Product Strategy for Automated Investment Advice is our forthcoming study on investing and personal finance-related fintech startups. The study will examine the strategies and best practices for new client onboarding and delivering online advice with little or no human touch.
This study begins with a detailed review of the new client experience at 12 startups, examining the innovative approaches these firms are taking to meet their goal of successfully serving clients online at a lower cost than that of established financial institutions. The second half of the study offers our analysis of the challenges that companies face when delivering advice online without a human intermediary and provides recommendations for addressing these issues.
Five Examples of Strategy Questions the Study Addresses: